Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 14 14 2:52 AM

Tags : :

Had the privilege and the dismay of being a part of the foundational year of the Warm Springs Person-Centered Workshop started just weeks after Carl Rogers died. Been to them all though I had a couple of drop and leave experiences. This year probably is going to be another drop and leave experience. However, I want to promote this annual event.

More information on the 28th Warm Springs Person-Centered Workshop can be found by visiting:

http://www.adpca.org/node/24

There is a listing there of several events. A .doc on the workshop can be found with contact information.

Sponsored by:
Counseling Psychology Department
Fort Valley State University
and
Person-Centered International

Basic Workshop Fee: $350 includes both room (Double Occupancy) and registration (Including snacks, social dinner, and shirt). A few single rooms are available on campus for additional fee of $10 per night. Normal registration fee without room is $200. Scholarships are available to be worked out individually. A few off campus rooms are available for those who have transportation.

A certificate that delineates a program of CEU requirements in most states will be available. The program is not pre-approved by any particular state or association for CEU’s. University sponsored programs have been accepted in the past by Georgia Professional Licensure.
706 540-9136 cell
Mail workshop fee to Jerold Bozarth
1160 Hunting Creek Lane
Watkinsville, GA 30677

doug bower, phd
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 14 14 11:18 AM

Re: 28th Warm Springs Person-Centered Workshop

Thanks Doug. I'm going to copy this into the events section of 'Open House' too - that way it will be accessible to non members and get indexed by Google and suchlike.

Wish I could go - it seems like it is one of the last great unstructured events in the person-centered calendar.

Ray | Forum Admin 'Team'
All replies welcome - registration required.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help