Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 18 13 1:48 PM

Tags : :

Hi all... I was introduced to this forum by a colleague on my course where I am studying an MSc in PC Psychotherapy (thank you Ruth). I live in SW London and have been struggling to find a local PC group and I therefore thought it might be best to just try and set up my own. Putting a post up here seemed a good place to start. Does anyone else have any interest in setting up a monthly group in SW London? I am in Tooting... Thanks so much in advance, Kay. kaysrox@hotmail.com
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Mar 18 13 2:46 PM

Re: South West London PC group

Hi Kay and welcome!

You're right in that there is not, as far as I know, a SW London group at present. I'm assuming you've had a look at the Local Groups listing?

You may also be interested to note that BAPCA offers seed funding* for new local groups and (as you may be aware) publishes a list of local groups in Person-Centred Quarterly (next issue published in May, copy deadline 26 April - details to pcqeditor@bapca.org.uk).

*The group must have a BAPCA member as its main contact to qualify for this.

When we next do a mailing to Forum members I can draw attention to the proposed group as not everyone checks in here regularly. I'll also duplicate this thread in the Local Groups & Meeting section.

Good luck!

Paul

Paul | Forum Admin 'Team'
All replies welcome - registration required.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help