Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 20 12 4:53 PM

Tags : :

Our exciting BACP endorsed 'Attract More Counselling Clients' Masterclass is coming to Leeds on 17th November 2012 at St George’s Centre, Leeds LS1 3BR

We have further dates in London, Birmingham and Manchester across Dec 12 - Feb 13 and are soon to appear as a regular feature in BACP 'Private Practice' magazine.

During our unique one day event you will learn how we market our own highly successful private practices using modern marketing techniques - including harnessing the power of your website, Google, Social Media and how to identify referral sources outside of EAP and accreditation.

We also help you identify your own brand and help you understand how clients are seeking counsellors in this technological age. We demonstrate where our own results are found and show you how to apply the same principles to ensure you are working with the maximum number of clients you desire.

In addition, we offer on-going support to all attendees and offer a free 3 month membership to a forum which continues to support you once you have left the workshop. There is also access to business supervision on a 1-2-1 basis and technological support to help you if required.

"I think this is the first time I've actually been excited about trying to promote my private practice - so thank you to you both for that!"
"I found this one of the best cpd events I have attended."

"Thank you so much for the session we had on Friday. The methods you demonstrate are already having an effect with nine new enquiries since Friday evening and one couple already booked in for long term counselling!! Thank you so much, I didn't realise just how effective it could be. Also - my website now appears top of the Google, before Relate and seems to be the only other face-to-face relationship therapy advertised on the initial screen. It’s brilliant!"

"This workshop is great value for money in that it points out the common expensive mistakes to avoid! Both Sue and John include their own experience of setting up and promoting a private practice, and inspire confidence that, following their guidelines, I can also start a successful, professionally managed counselling business. Thank you so much."

We are excited about our workshops and our previous delegates are reporting vast improvements in the client numbers they are now working with. Please see our website for all testimonials and to book your space. Numbers are limited to 20 per workshop for maximum learning.

Hope to see you very soon.

Sue Christy MBACP
Counselling Business Know How
http://www.counsellingbusinessknowhow.com
Tel: 07716 756744
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 23 12 12:02 PM

Re: How to Attract More Counselling Clients!

Hi Paul & Ray. I understand why you would be happy for anyone to post here (offensive posts aside) but I can't help feeling that this is taking advantage, just promoting business and not really contributing to the person-centred community (can't make up my mind if not even making the effort to pretend makes it better or worse - probably the latter for a first-time poster imho).

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest!

Kereru

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Oct 23 12 8:58 PM

Re: How to Attract More Counselling Clients!

Hi Kereru. Our position is that without activity (and hopefully interaction) the whole site is redundant. And If we'd removed Sue's 'adverts' we probably wouldn't be talking now!

Paul | Forum Admin 'Team'
All replies welcome - registration required.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help