Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 7 12 2:38 PM

Tags : :

The following message from Sue Wilders has been circulated on the PCINTL, NDSU and ADPCA listservs:

[quote]
Hello,

I am hoping to get as many responses to this as possible. Please answer if you can, publicly or privately.

Some of you will know that the 2014 ADPCA conference is coming to the UK. I am part of the organising group for this and we are looking at venues.

We've become a bit stuck though because costs, and therefore the venue, will be affected by how many people attend.

So if you are willing it would be a BIG help if you could write back and let me know if you think you might come to the conference in 2014 in the UK.

If yes, how likely do you think it is that you will actually come?

Thank you

Sue

If you haven't responded to Sue by email, you can contact her at suewilders@yahoo.co.uk -
- or post your responses below.

Paul

Paul | Forum Admin 'Team'
All replies welcome - registration required.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 13 13 7:21 PM

Re: ADPCA UK 2014 - planning ahead

Just heard that the 2014 annual conference of the Association for the Development of the Person-Centered Approach (ADPCA) will be held at the University of Nottingham from July 1-6, 2014.

Put the dates in your diary and start saving up now.

I haven't received official confirmation from the planning committee - this is leaked info (but I imagine it is accurate, nonetheless). As it happens, this is probably just about the only location in the world where I have a chance of attending (though don't let that put you off).

Paul

Paul | Forum Admin 'Team'
All replies welcome - registration required.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help