Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 22 12 8:13 PM

Tags : :

Goodness, save for an email reminder, I had forgotten about this forum. This is a crash notice. the 25th Annual Person-Centered Workshop held in Warm Springs, GA will be held February 29 - March 4. More information can be obtained by going to the ADPCA website: http://www.adpca.org/node/24. Jerold Bozarth has been traditionally very flexible about registration etc.

Sorry I forgot about this forum. I will do a better job of staying in contact in the future.

doug bower
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 9 13 10:44 AM

Re: Annual Person-Centered Workshop - Warm Springs, GA, USA

I've attached the details for this year's Warm Springs event.

For the benefit of non-members, here's the main information:

Person-Centered Workshop
Warm Springs. Georgia
March 13 to March 17, 2013

Basic Workshop Fee: $350 includes both room (Double Occupancy) and registration (Including snacks, social dinner, and shirt). A few single rooms are available on campus for additional fee of $10 per night. Normal registration fee without room is $200. Scholarships are available to be worked out individually. A few off campus rooms are available for those who have transportation.

A certificate that delineates a program of CEU requirements in most states will be available. The program is not pre-approved by any particular state or association for CEU’s. University sponsored programs have been accepted in the past by Georgia Professional Licensure.

706 540-9136 cell

The 25th Anniversary of the Warm Springs Workshop will convene at the rural conference facilities of the Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation in Warm Springs, Georgia. Begun in 1987 just a week or so after the death of Carl Rogers, this workshop has met in this rustic center for 25 years. Participants from around the world have an opportunity to engage each other in a non-structured experiential community that strives to sustain a milieu infused with the Rogerian attitudinal conditions of empathy, unconditional positive regard and congruence (i.e. the common factors for therapeutic change).

The Center was the second residence of the administration of President Franklin D. Roosevelt. The “Little White House” nearby housed President Roosevelt six months of each year.
--------------------

Click here to view the attachment

Paul | Forum Admin 'Team'
All replies welcome - registration required.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help