Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 21 11 12:06 PM

Tags : :

Person Centred Approach Network, we hold experiential weekends 3 times a year. 1 in the north of UK, 1 in Leciestershire countryside, 1 in Glastonbury.
We are very friendly and welcome all for a weekend exploring yourselves, others and relationships.
http://www.pcan.info/index.html for website and information, booking forms and contact info.
See you there.......
Shirl
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 23 12 11:59 AM

Re: PCAN

Thanks to this post I will be attending an encounter weekend this year. The PCAN website is up-to-date for 2012. It was good to find a reminder here.

Sourire Firelight

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Feb 24 12 8:14 PM

Hi All,
April is another PCAN meeting, very supportive, dont have to be a counsellor/therapist, just open and willing to explore yourself and your relationships with others.
Hopefully some of you from here will attend? only £120, including food and bed.
I love to connect with others and find some more of myself there.
Shirl

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Feb 12 13 8:45 PM

Just been reminded of the next PCAN Encounter Weekend at Cliff College, Calver, in the Hope Valley in Derbyshire, scheduled for 12-14 April.

Nice venue and location: http://www.cliffconferences.co.uk/

Below is the covering note I received from Sara and Bernard and attached is more info, booking form etc.

[quote]
Dear people

As time passes, and we have only a couple of potential applications for the Cliff College weekend, I begin to twitch a bit..

I am sure some of you are planning to come... so I take the risk of being a bore and reminding you that the early bird deadline is the end of this month... and in case you have lost the previous e-mail or it went in your junk mail (and like me you don't check it), I hope this arrives safely... and we'll be receiving some forms in the post soon!

If you do plan to come - let me know at least, and I can put you on the list.. and I trust payment to follow!

Hoping everyone is surviving the winter/cold. It lifts my heart to see the sun, and bulbs pushing up through the earth - and the long-talied tits feeding on the nuts in the feeder in my little garden.

Looking forward to seeing you at Cliff College in April!

Sara - and Bernard,

on behalf of the organising group, PCAN

--------------------

Click here to view the attachment

Paul | Forum Admin 'Team'
All replies welcome - registration required.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Mar 26 13 12:42 PM

Announcements and booking forms attached for the next two PCAN weekends. Reproduced cover note from Sara below.

P.

[quote]
Date: 25 March 2013 11:00:43 GMT

Subject: RE: PCAN weekends, Cliff College and Thirsk

Hi

It is a bit last minute-ish for Cliff College.. but we could still take one or two at this late stage.. so happy for you to send out details.

I have also attached the announcement and application form for the summer PCAN encounter - at Holy Rood House, Thirsk - 28-30th June, which might also entice PCA folk in the north!

Thank you so much for your support.

On behalf of the PCAN organising group,

Sara

--------------------

Click here to view the attachment

Paul | Forum Admin 'Team'
All replies welcome - registration required.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help